St. John’s University is pleased to offer merit-based scholarships to first-year, full-time undergraduate students enrolled in a bachelor’s degree program for the Fall 2023 term.
St. John’s University will provide an annual award of $3,000, for a total award of up to $12,000 over four years of undergraduate study, and will be automatically awarded to incoming first-year students who will be graduating from a Catholic high school and entering St. John’s in the fall of 2023.
- The application deadline is December 15th.
- International countries are eligible.
- Undergraduate diploma
- Award amount: $3,000
- You must have registered for an undergraduate program at St. John’s University by the deadline.
- You must have graduated from a Catholic high school by June 2022.
- You must be first-year students starting at St. John’s University in the fall of 2022.
- You must be full-time students (minimum of 12 credits per semester).
- You must demonstrate English language proficiency via the TOEFL or IELTS test.
How to Apply:
No additional application for the Catholic School Scholarship is required for this educational opportunity. When you enroll in an undergraduate degree program at a university. Eligible first-time freshmen will receive the minimum award automatically.
Originally posted 2022-09-30 11:48:49.