- Fully Funded
- University of Cambridge
- All Subjects
- International Students
Gates Cambridge Scholarships 2023 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Masters level programm(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at University of Cambridge . The deadline of the scholarship is Open.
Scholarships from Gates to Cambridge Master’s level programs are available at the University of Cambridge in 2023.
Courses that Gates Cambridge does NOT take into account:
- Any Undergraduate degree, such as BA (undergraduate) or BA affiliated (a second BA)
- Business Doctorate (BusD)
- Master of Business (MBA)
- Master of Finance (MFin)
- MASt courses
- MBBChir Clinical Studies
- MD Doctor of Medicine degree (6 years, part-time, Home students only)
- Graduate Course in Medicine (A101)
- Part-time degrees other than the PhD
- Non-degree courses
Fully funded Scholarship
International students are eligible.
You can apply for a Gates Cambridge Scholarship if you are:
* A citizen of a country other than the UK
* Applying to take one of the following courses at the University of Cambridge: * PhD (full-time or part-time)
* MLitt (full-time) * One-year full-time postgraduate course, with a few exceptions (see below)
* For applicants who want to start in October 2023, Gates Cambridge is testing a program that lets them apply for money to pay for a part-time doctoral degree.
Money for Cambridge in general
Even if you don’t qualify for a Gates Cambridge Scholarship, you may still be able to get money from the University of Cambridge in other ways.
visit:: www.student-funding.cam.ac.uk for more details.
Originally posted 2022-10-19 17:19:22.