ABE Initiative Masters Scholarship & Internship Program: The “African Business Education Initiative for Youth” (hereafter referred to as the “ABE Initiative”) has provided up to 1,000 African youths with opportunities to study at Japanese universities and intern at Japanese businesses.
In collaboration with the Japanese private sector, the ABE Initiative aims to foster leaders with demonstrated ability to contribute to Africa’s development. JICA is looking for prominent young South African nationals who are or will be involved in industrial development activities in both the public and private sectors, and who have a strong desire to strengthen economic ties between South Africa and Japan.
- The application deadline is October 7, 2022.
- Countries eligible: Côte d’Ivoire
- Taken in (Country): Japan
- Master’s Degree
- The number of awards is not specified.
The program gives African youths the opportunity to study at Japanese universities and work for Japanese companies.
Award Period: A Master’s Degree will be granted for up to two and a half years.
Eligibility: Candidates must:
- Be Côte d’Ivoire citizens
- be younger than 40 (as of 1 April 2023)
- Have some previous work experience
- To complete the program, you must be in good physical and mental health.
- Bachelor’s degree (including B-Tech) with honors or equivalent to NQF8 or higher
- Minimum academic transcript average of 65% Understand the objectives of the ABE Initiative.
- Have adequate English communication skills, both written and oral
How to Use:
- A-3. 2023 ABE Initiative Application Form (includes Annex 1&3) (Excel/316KB)
- A-5. Annex.2: Current and Previous Work, Research Plan, and Post-Graduation Career Plan (Word/22.0KB)
- C-4. Application Form Cover (Japanese) (PDF/153KB) (ABE, SDGs)
- C-5. Application Form Example (PDF/916KB)
The email’s subject should be as follows: “[ABE Initiative FY2023] Application Submission”
Originally posted 2022-09-30 11:10:05.