Queen Mary University of London offers scholarships to applicants who are enthusiastic about pursuing a degree program at the institution.
All Chevening awards cover the full cost of overseas tuition as well as a stipend for living expenses, airfare, and a variety of other expenses.
Application deadline: November 1, 2022, 12:00 p.m. GMT
Algeria, Angola, Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Barbados, Belarus, Belize, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, British Virgin Islands, Brunei, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Canada, Cape Verde, Cayman Islands, Central African Republic, Central African Republic, Central African Republic, Central African Republic,Chad, Chile, China, Colombia, Comoros, Congo, Democratic Republic of, Congo, Republic of, Costa Rica, Cote D’ivoire (Ivory Coast), Cuba, Djibouti, Dominica, East Timor, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Eswatini, Ethiopia, Fiji, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Ghana, Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Hon,Mauritius, Mexico, Micronesia, Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, Montserrat, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar, Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Nigeria, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Palau, Palestine, State of, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Portugal, Russia, Rwanda, Samoa, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Solomon Islands Sudan, Suriname, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, The Falkland Islands, Togo, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Turks and Caicos Islands, Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Venezuela, Vietnam, Yemen, Zambia, and Zimbabwe are all members of the Organization of American States.
- Scholarship type: Master’s Degree
- At Queen Mary, the number of awards is unlimited (around 2000 across UK)
- Award value: Full tuition, living expenses, and flights.
- Award period: one year
Eligibility: To be eligible for a Chevening Scholarship, you must meet the following requirements:
- You must be a resident of a Chevening-eligible country or territory.
- Return to your home country for at least two years after your award has expired.
- By the time you submit your application, you should have completed all components of an undergraduate degree that will allow you to gain entry into a postgraduate programme at a UK university. This is typically equivalent to an upper second-class 2:1 honours degree in the United Kingdom, but it may differ depending on your course and university of choice.
- Have at least two years of work experience (equivalent to 2,800 hours).
- Apply to three different eligible UK university courses and have an unconditional offer from one of these options by July 15, 2023.
How to Apply: All scholarship applications must be submitted directly to Chevening: Chevening’s website has complete information on how to apply. Applications for September 2023 entry are now being accepted: https://www.chevening.org/apply/
Applicants should also apply for their preferred Masters programme at QMUL via our online portal in the usual manner.
Originally posted 2022-09-27 05:43:37.