A limited number of partial or full scholarships are available to Arab students interested in the MPH and MS programs at the Faculty of Health Sciences (FHS).
Application deadline: November 3, 2022
Algeria, Bahrain, Comoros, Djibouti, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya Arab Jamahiriya, Mauritania, Morocco, Occupied Palestinian Territories, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, Sudan, Syrian Arab Republic, Tunisia, United Arab Emirates, or Yemen are among the countries that are eligible.
- Master’s degree
- The number of awardees has not been specified.
Scholarship Value: Full scholarships cover tuition and related academic expenses, travel to and from the country of residence, and basic living expenses. Partial scholarships help with a variety of these costs.
Scholarship duration: Programme duration
Study Subjects Eligible:
- Master of Public Health (MPH) with three concentrations:
- Epidemiology and Biostatistics (EPBS) Health Promotion and Community Health (HPCH) Health Management and Policy (HMP)
- Master of Science in Epidemiology (MS EPID)
- Master of Science in Environmental Sciences with a concentration in Environmental Health (MS EH)
- International students must apply.
- Candidates must be fluent in English.
- Applicants must have strong academic credentials.
How to Apply: The scholarship application form is included in the AUB online graduate application. Interested students who meet the selection criteria must first submit a complete AUB graduate application online, which includes the scholarship application.
Originally posted 2022-09-27 05:22:41.